Saturday, November 3, 2012

of course i haven't done anything smart today.b-buut,i changed songs on my mp4 and found some new Lana Del Reys songs hehe.
also,i was thinking about high school next year.i don't know should i go to hs in my city or somewhere else.i don't know.im scared since my best friend is going in other town.i would go too but im scared of meeting new people and showing my weakness to them.and still i don't wanna stay here cause i hate them all.goshh such a hard decision.
and i got questions today:
'what kind of person would be totally opposite of you?'
i can't answer it cause sometimes i feel like there are two me in this body.i mean,sometimes i can be shy and quiet but sometimes im loud and outgoing.oh yeah,probably the only thing is that she would hate animals and art and books.yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment