Friday, November 16, 2012

hmm im such a bad friend.im selfish.always whining about having no friends but im not nice one.im saying this but im not sure if it's true.i mean,my best friend is maybe not my best friend anymore.and it's killing me.i mean,he's kind of annoying and everyone at school thinks that too.he can be sweet and funny but sometimes that funny isn't really funny.he even pushed me in front of a car.it was an accident but i have could've die there.and he's asking people if he can come to their house.to someone it maybe is not problem,but for me it kind of is? it's just,it would be rude to say no but what if i actually can't? i'll have to talk to him.
anyway i stared my new terms not so good.i got D from biology.and it she gave us test because my class was talking of course.but what does that have to do with me? i never talk at class.why do i have to suffer 'cause of others? ugh i hate that so much.and i hate that teacher.i don't care if she's sister of our homeroom teacher.whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment