Friday, November 23, 2012

my mom told me things i was afraid of hearing.she said that im not studying(which is actually not true and i wrote about it) and that all im doing is sitting in front of the computer.and that's why my spine is curve and that she hasn't seen me in living not even once with others watching tv or talking or some other shit.it's true.it's all true.what what can i do with family that doesn't understand me at all.yeah im a teenager what do they expect from me? to be hard-working? to just talk to them like it's nothing? i think she forgot that she was a teenager too.and it really pissed me off.i didn't said that my family isn't my life.it is.i love them but they don't even try to understand me.and tumblr is not stupid site okay? there are a lot of people that have same problems like me.they feel me.that's my little world.maybe,if it wasn't for that site i probably wouldn't be here right now.typing this.im staying alive because of internet.and all those people.she said that im escaping reality and that i don't have any girl friends.yes,but my reality sucks.internet is maybe a world of lies where everything is perfect but so what if i escape to it time from time? and i have friends.i have girl friend i really love.she may not be only one i hang out with but she's best of them.seriously.and i have tumblr friends.friends who don't bully me and friends who understands me.i just wish my parents would get that.


No comments:

Post a Comment