Friday, November 30, 2012


i officially hate my mother.she is such a bothersome person.i can't stand it.if i say nothing happened in school then nothing happened no matter how much nervous i am.i wish she would just say 'if there's something that bothering you tell me' or something like that.it's like she's forcing me to lie.i can handle everything in the school.it's just four more years.and i of course i get pissed and i yell and it's my fault.i don't like my class okay? they are all bunch of idiots that has nothing better to do except for complaining to others.and yes even those i went in class from first to fourth grade.yes,they are like that too.but you can't say that to her normally.she just can't take it in her head.i wish she's like my dad.he knows when it's enough and he'd leave you alone if you want to.god damn it.im not saying im good or better than them.im trying to be that.im trying not to be like them but that doesn't really makes me different.and that's the reason.i don't like myself.if im not different than them then i don't want to be with them.with someone like me.i don't know.maybe it's really better for me to start liking myself.it's stuck on my mind so bad.but,today is my dearest friend's birthday so i should be happy for her at least today.i can't wait to start attending the high school so i could just be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment